- Hawke & Co Men’s Packable Down Puffer Jacket
- Diesel Men’s Zatiny Regular Bootcut Jean
- Black Friday is Coming and Some Retailers are Ready: Eddie Bauer, Bonobos and Brooks Brothers
- Alpine Swiss Mens Leather Flipout ID Wallet Bifold Trifold Hybrid
- The Best After Shave Lotion, Balm and Gel for Men
- Get Organized With the Aristocrat Homewares Compact Amazon Tie Hanger
- Are Women Buying Men’s Underwear For Themselves?
- Calvin Klein Men’s Rip-Stop Bomber Jacket
- Calvin Klein Men’s Bold Micro Low Rise Trunk
- PUMA Men’s Advance Black Analog Display Japanese Quartz Black Watch
Videos on How to Tie a Tie
There are many different knots out there that we can choose from but before all that we need to figure out how to tie them. I tie my tie based on the outfit that I am wearing it with. If you are going out to a nice event, I would suggest a Windsor which is a more triangular knot. There are many different knots that you can tie and all are fun to try. We have included some of the most popular knots below for you to try out in videos that you can follow along with. If we have missed a knot that you really love, please let us know in the comment section below.
Some of The Different Tie Knots
I hope you can use this article as a resource when you are looking to tie that perfect knot! Some I use more than others and taking a look at the type of collar you will wearing is crucial for some of these knots. This is something to have fun with and go easy on yourself if it takes a few tries to get it right. When picking the knot you want to use, make sure to take these tips into consideration. First thing that you want to consider is the angle of your collar. Second, the design or style of the tie may not look good based off of the print used. Also, materials hold knots differently and may leave you struggling in the morning. Lastly, your body type and the cut of your shirt will come into play when putting all of this together. It seems like a lot to take in so go easy on yourself and grab a tie. Please share below in the comment section on what your favorite know was to tie and have fun!